Friday, May 2, 2008

My real life



My real name is Patricia Aquette and i want to tell you a little bit about my life. I was born in Chicago, Illinois and raised in Virginia and California, daughter of Mardi Olivia an actress, poet, theater operator, activist, acting teacher and therapist, and Lewis Arquette, an actorMy paternal grandfather was comedian Cliff Arquette. And my mother was Jewish, the daughter of a Holocaust refugee from Poland and her father was a convert to Islam and a descendant of explorer Meriwether Lewis. My special siblings are actors Rosanna, Alexis, Richmond and David Arquette. Arquette is also the sister-in-law of Courteney Cox, who is married to her brother David.
At the age of eighteen i got her start in show business in 1986's Pretty Smart. A year later, I gained attention for her starring role in A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors, playing Kristen Parker. In 1993, I starred in Tony Scott's True Romance. In January, 2005 something amazing happen and i began starring in her first television series, NBC's Medium. Now in its 4th season, the success of Medium In 2006, I was nominated for a SAG award and Golden Globe Award for Medium. But then in 2007 i got the Golden Globe Award for Medium.
AS my private life i was married to Nicolas Cage after nine months we separate but the divorce was in February 2000.Then i meet the actor Thomas Jane and i became engaged in 2002 and married on June 25, 2006 at the Palazzo Contarini in Venice, Italy.I have a daughter, Harlow Olivia Calliope, born on February 20, 2003, also has a son, Enzo from another relationship with musician Paul Rossi.
Something that really affect me was in 1997, when my mother died of breast cancer, but then i keep up with all the breast and cancel society.