Sunday, May 4, 2008

Everything is not perfect!!

Life is beautiful and it give me a lot of love to just think about it. I have two kids that i love with all my heart. But I think twice about giving birth at home it i falls pregnant again after suffering in silence when i gave birth to my kids. Being around cameras all the times it gave me lest time to spend with my kids, something that money dont buy, Money dont give you the happiness and the time that you lost with your kids. Being around this new world teach me that family is the most important part in my life. My two kids give me the love that i need.
I have a sister and we have carved out own unique paths as actresses in Hollywood, Me and my sister Rosanna have barely worked with each other. Now that I has had a success run for the past four seasons on the popular supernatural series Medium. Changing the theme I think we'll look back on the way that homosexuals are dealt with in our culture today, that it was almost barbaric and bizarre that we were so backwards thinking.We need to understand and respect each person point of view.
My five year old daughter is becoming a child actress, My biggest fears is exposing the tot to the "dangerous, weird world" of Hollywood i am always and careful to protecting her with the help of my actor husband . Is hard to notice that our children are changing to a different and interesting world. I just want to always make sure that they are save and they are going to be ok. Life is short so we have to live everyday one by one.