Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hunting Friends!!



When I was the first to read the script for NBC's new hit drama Medium (Mondays, 10 p.m.), I was confude and also i wasn't sure the show's Sixth Sense meets CSI premise would fly. ''I thought, 'Oh, yeah, haven't they done that before?'''


Myreal-life clairvoyant abilities fail me , but viewers were able to sense a hit: The Jan. 3 premiere drew more than 16 million people, almost besting CSI: Miami and giving the network its strongest Monday night debut in more than a decade.


For the past two decades, I has been best known for roles in cultish movies like 1993's True Romance and 1996's Flirting With Disaster. But after more than two dozen films, she was ready to channel her energies into the small screen. ''[The movie scripts]


I feel that some people dont like my performance on Medium i am better apparently at predicting hits. but i will keep going up and up no matter what happend at the end.''I